Monday, November 6, 2017

G.I.R.L. Agenda Grow Your Troop

Calling all troop leaders! Through your dedication to the G.I.R.L.s you serve every day, you’ve already shown us that you believe in the power of every girl to stand up, speak out, and accomplish amazing things. Help us unleash that power in more girls by taking the G.I.R.L. Agenda pledge and you could win a limited-edition patch for your troop!

Take the G.I.R.L. Agenda Grow Your Troop pledge between November 1 and November 15, 2017! Once the pledge closes, 600 prize winners will be randomly selected to receive a FREE limited-edition G.I.R.L. Agenda patch for their troop. In addition, four grand prize winners will be randomly selected to have GSUSA share their story on Facebook (on Thanksgiving!), as well as receive the patch for their troop. SWEET!

Visit the G.I.R.L. Agenda Pledge to Grow Your Troop website for full details.